Senior Registered Architect
Bureaux is a design focused studio located in Freemans Bay. Our projects range from award winning high-end residential and commercial projects to mixed used developments.
We have a full-time position available for a talented Registered Architect who can contribute to the design and delivery of residential and commercial projects throughout New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you will have to be registered, have a minimum of 5 years local experience and proven design ability.
The successful applicant should also have:
• Comprehensive Revit skills, Microsoft Office, SketchUp and Adobe suite also beneficial
• Ability to manage and co-ordinate complex consultant & documentation teams
• Proficiency in construction detailing with broad knowledge of local compliance standards
• Contract Observation & Administration expertise
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• NZ residency & full driver’s license
Our team of ten work in a friendly, supportive and collaborative environment and we encourage a healthy work/life balance.
To apply for this position please send a brief cover email along with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com .