Bureaux is a design focused studio located in Freemans Bay. Our projects include award winning high-end residential and commercial projects.
We have a full-time position available for a talented recently registered or more senior architect who can contribute to the design and delivery of our projects throughout New Zealand.
You will need a minimum of 5 years local experience. This role requires a high level of technical proficiency paired with a strong design interest.
The successful applicant should also have:
• Comprehensive Revit skills along with experience in Microsoft Office, skills in SketchUp and Adobe PDF, InDesign and Photoshop are also beneficial
• Ability to manage medium to large scale projects and coordinate consultant & documentation teams
• Strong ability in construction detailing with comprehensive knowledge of local compliance standards
• Ability to oversee a small team on each project
• Interest in mentoring graduate staff
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage Contract Observation and Administration and contractor liaison
• NZ residency & full driver's license
Our team work in a friendly, supportive and collaborative environment and we encourage a healthy work / life balance.
Remuneration negotiable based on experience.
To apply for this position please send a brief cover email along with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.